Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chocolate martinis and cats

I drank me two chocolate martinis
they tasted so good going down
so sweet and so cold and so creamy
the glass garnished with Hershey's brown

I woke up next morning quite groggy
my mouth felt all covered in fur
my chest and my head were all soggy
my kitty, he started to purr

He came and he sat down upon me
he butted me with his sweet head
saying, 'come, bitch, it's time to feed me'
I don't give a fuck if you're dead

so I wiped cat fur off my eyeball
and whispered, 'you are such a creep,'
cuz cats don't care 'bout hangovers
so I fed him and went back to sleep.

4 comments:

  1. You already did one! Wtf?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no limit to my creativity.

    C=Creativity. Hmmm. That might be a good post...watch out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I'm over-caffeinated. Brings the creativity to new horrible heights.

    ReplyDelete