Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Feces

I'm particularly preoccupied with these things right now. Especially of the cat variety.

See, my cat's hiney produces quite the bounty of clumpity masses which demand my attention with the kitty poop scoop at least once a day. No kidding. And despite my putting him on the blandest diet imaginable, that fucker still could clear a room in a matter of seconds.

And. This is the kicker. Some time soon, maybe even in a few days, I am inheriting a 17 year old cat with a thyroid condition, and I'm just bracing myself for litter box h-e-double hockeysticks.

2 comments:

  1. Our cat has the same problem. He's 6 months old.
    No one would expect a corn hole of his size to have the capacity to smell the way he does.

    Oh, and EVERYTIME no matter when he last "went"- AS SOON AS WE CLEAN THE LITTER- he's right back in there.

    ReplyDelete